Shower and Faucet Repair Pocatello
After installation, many homeowners do not think much about their showers. But what would happen if your shower faucet stopped working or developed other problems? Suddenly, taking a shower would become a lot more complicated. When problems occur, it's important to have a professional shower faucet repair company that you can rely on to get the job done right.
Do you need help with your shower faucet? Get in touch with us at Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service for the best shower faucet repair in Pocatello, ID. We have the experience and knowledge necessary to repair any type of shower faucet, no matter the make or model. We understand how frustrating it can be to have a broken shower faucet, so we'll work quickly and efficiently to get it fixed.
Signs Your Shower Faucet Needs Repair
There are several signs that indicate your shower faucet needs to be repaired or replaced. If you notice any of the following, it's time to give us a call:
1. Water Leaking From The Shower Faucet
Faucets are prone to leaks, and shower faucets are no exception. If you notice water leaking from your shower faucet, have it repaired. A small leak can quickly turn into a big problem which can cause water wastage and increased bills, something nobody wants. A leaky faucet can happen because of several reasons, such as a faulty washer, so it's best to leave it to the professionals to detect and fix the problem.
2. Difficulty Turning The Shower Faucet On/Off
If you're having difficulty turning your shower faucet on or off, it's another sign that it needs to be repaired. This problem is usually caused by a build-up of mineral deposits, which can happen over time. When mineral deposits accumulate, it makes it harder to turn the faucet on or off. In some cases, you may even have to use two hands. If this is happening to you, it's time for a repair. The best shower faucet repair in Pocatello can ensure your faucet is working properly again in no time.
3. Strange Noises from the Faucet
Have you noticed strange noises coming from your shower faucet? A noisy faucet can be irritating, and it's also an indication that something is wrong. The most common cause of this problem is a loose washer. When the washer is loose, it can create a clanking noise every time you turn the faucet on or off. A squeaky noise may be a result of worn-out threads. Either way, it's best to have the problem checked out by a professional so they can fix it before it gets worse.
4. Leaking Shower Head
A leaky shower head indicates the faucet isn't able to seal off the water completely. This can happen due to a variety of reasons, such as mineral deposits, a broken washer, or corrosion. If you notice your shower head is leaking, have it repaired as soon as possible so water isn't wasted. Leaking water also creates a mess which nobody wants to deal with.
Professional and Best Shower Faucet Repair in Pocatello
If you need shower faucet repair, it's crucial to call a professional. Why you may think of going the DIY route, it's not always the best idea. Plumbing repairs can be complicated, and if not done correctly, can lead to further damage and expensive repairs. When you call a professional, they'll be able to quickly diagnose the problem and provide an effective solution.
Some other reasons to hire a professional are:
- They have the tools needed: Professional plumbers have the tools and equipment needed to properly repair your shower faucet. They know how to use these tools to get the job done right the first time.
- They have the experience: Expert plumbers have years of experience repairing all types of shower faucets. This experience allows them to quickly diagnose the problem and provide an effective solution.
- They can save you money: Hiring a professional to repair your shower faucet can actually save you money in the long run. They can fix the problem when it's still small, which can prevent further damage from occurring.
- Pros save you time: You won't have to spend hours trying to figure out how to fix the problem yourself. They'll be able to do it fast so you can get back to using your shower.
A problematic shower faucet can be frustrating, but luckily there's a solution. Call the best shower faucet repair company in Pocatello and have the problem fixed quickly and effectively. That way, you can get back to enjoying your shower without any worries. At Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service, we take pride in our work and always put our customers first. Call (208) 232-2458 today to schedule a repair.